More information about PR Arena, 6th edition:
a EUPRERA international student competition, organised by GWPR Romania and the University of Bucharest, in partnership with the European Broadcasting Union.
● First prize: tickets to the Jury Show of the Grand Final of the 2023 Eurovision Song Contest in Liverpool, UK, including a backstage tour and expenses contribution for travel/accommodation of €500 per person.
● Second and third prizes: 3 x 1-hour mentor sessions with a PR professional on behalf of GWPR + an EBU goodie bag
● All student participants will receive educational materials from EUPRERA
INFORMATION ABOUT THE SELECTION OF FIVE STUDENTS FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF BUCHAREST
STAGE 1 – NOVEMBER 3, 2022 – individual submission of a SWOT analysis of the public media service in Romania – to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
More about public media service – https://www.ebu.ch/about/public-service-media
● the SWOT analysis – max 1 page, TNR, 1.5 spacing. The submission must be in English.
● Who could send an individual submission to PR Arena 6th edition? The students from second year bachelor and up, all cycles, communication programs from the University of Bucharest.
STAGE 2 – NOVEMBER 6, 2022 – enrolment of the five selected students
STAGE 3 – NOVEMBER 8 – NOVEMBER 23, 2022 – more details about the calendar on: